AUS Grabber is a tool to copy entire body of posts from other websites to your own. With this plugin you can automatically copy blog posts and images from different sources and publish them on your website. When you want to spice up your blog with posts from different popular websites, AUS Grabber comes very handy! No need to copy and paste posts by hand and waste your valuable time. Our plugins does the job for you automatically!
- allow_url_fopen must be enabled
- Copying posts from other websites together with blog title, content, images and photos;
- Copying entire photos and images to your website’s Media Library;
- Setting first image in the post as the featured image;
- Partially copying images in the post to save free space on your hosting plan;
- Automatically including source link in desired text format;
- Ability to control Cron schedules;
- Creating unlimited channels to grab posts from;
- Assigning any channel to any desired post category of your website;
- Assigning default authors for the posts being copied to your website;
- Unique authors can be assigned to each channel;
This plugin finds the content using selectors. If html structure of the external site will be changed then appropriate updates will be required on grabber class too.
- Download AUS News Grabber plugin from WordPress Plugin directory.
- Upload zip file to your WordPress Plugins directory. /wp-content/plugins
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to AUS Grabber set configs as you like.
- Go to AUS Grabber Channels and add some channels to grab.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where can I get rss link?
- If you want to get rss feeds from WordPress powered website just adding ‘/feed’ parameter to the end of the url is enough.
- Otherwise open the site and right click on web page to select View page source. In the source code look for anything that has terms like ‘feed’, ‘.xml’, or ‘rss’
- How to add new sites?
- Here you can find detailed information on adding new sites.